Raura and Nubs

Raura and Nubs

Monday, October 17, 2011

Guest Blog: Katy Tackles Life!

Hi guys!


I'm Katy from Katy Tackles Life, and I have known Lance for years! We're actually co-godparents of the most precious child on the universe. [Though she obviously loves me more. Obviously.]


[Yes. We are both biting her. We're teaching her about zombies. Duh.]


But, anyways. Back on topic. Lance loves to cook. I love to eat Lance's food. I also love to pretend to help while stalking perusing Facebook and blogging. And quite possibly doing a bit of 'impromptu dance party' -ing. You know. The usual.




Oh, were you here about the food?


Before I get into that, let me tell you, there are SOME people in the world who like to have fun. SOME people who like to keep things, even cooking dinner, interesting. SOME people don't mind dressing in costume [especially white spandex] and throwing caution to the wind by chopping turnips wearing said spandex. That's right. SOME OF US. 


I am so NOT that person.


Nope, that would be Mr. Lance ova' there. Wanna see a picture? Probably not. But I'm gonna show you anyways. I'll show you a few, actually.






That. Just. Happened.


Halloween came early in our house. No regrets, mmmkay.


Now, for dinner Lance we made:









AKA: Heaven in my mouth. I ate all of mine and stole about 90% of my god-daughters.


Hey, I'm bigger than her. What can I say. 


But seriously, we all pretty much inhaled it, it was so delicious. The only person who didn't think so was Lance. And he's super emo about his own cooking. We just ignore him. 


...... Though we usually ignore him anyways. <3 Just kidding. We heart him pretty hardcore around here. Oh, and just so Laura doesn't feel left out, she was there in all of her Asian adorable-ness. We even played Monopoly! 




Ok, I'm going to hop on over to my blog again! It was nice visiting! Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome guest blog katy way to show us how it is done right.

    Truly wish the pork chop in the picture was GBD!

    but me emo as usual...

    ReplyDelete