Raura and Nubs

Raura and Nubs

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The one they call Nubs

Hi my name is Lance Larson and this my attempt to give you insight into the uniqueness of  me,(graph to follow showing my uniqueness as compared to others) and a bit of background.


I am 26 I have been cooking for about 7 years now. I found my love for cooking in highschool cooking for my friends family in some sort of non serious  atmosphere which led me to Culinary School in Orlando, Fl. I fell in love even harder! I've worked from Country Club to Fine Dining still loving it and still learning everyday!



You maybe currently asking yourself Nubs what and odd name  and for some reason he has yet to address this why why would he taunting us with an interesting name like that and give no background  history and/or insight like he previously stated he would. Well the answer to that is because I am going to tell you now please be patient I ramble =). My friends call me Nubs as you are reading this we are now friends give yourself a pat on the back you win possibly a gold star or 6 and cookie too if you choose to indulge. Now the reason the call me  nubs is because I do not have pinkys or at least not full ones they are nubby to say the least. the were removed when I was young to give me use of my hands sounds sad right? well it was rough for a bit mosttly elementary/middle school.



So about me I am LANCE LARSON( that should be enough im sure its not) but it will do for now!





Love,
         Nubs

3 comments:

  1. I came here with the promise of Asian, holler if you hear me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot to add that you are the second best godparent to the most amazing child in the world! :-) Love you! And I have never once called you Nubs. And we're friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where this graph be at? -Laura Lee

    ReplyDelete