Raura and Nubs

Raura and Nubs

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Bleuets Partout

Bonjour! C'est moi, Laura Lee.

It looks like I’m next in line, so I get the honor of blogging about the blueberry extravaganza at Mom Wendy’s house (the procreator of our very own Lance Nubs Larson). Hourra!
Nubs went on a blueberry tangent and invited some pretty rad peoples to join the feast…
Including myself 


 Hi! That's me!

Mikey!



Gen, Jen, or Jenn. Either way, she's awesome!
Lance started us with a crispy bruschetta with roasted red peppers in balsamic and thyme topped with a blueberry balsamic reduction. Some had goat cheese sprinkled others (me) opted out. Yeah, I'm one of those people.
For the main course we had pan seared pork medallions topped with a blueberry demi along with smoked corn and potato hash and wilted spinach.
Plating...




Looks delicious? Yes. Yes it was. No salt needed ;).

Dessert was a keylime pie topped with... you guessed it! BLUEBERRIES!

I am not a keylime pie fan, but I thoroughly enjoyed this one. Dispite its crust, uh, retardation, it was magnifique!

See these two feuding over the prettier crust?


2 comments:

  1. Hahah! Crust fueding. Good times. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that photo f the finished food does not do it justice =) it make e mildly sad. love nubs ( I swear it taste way better than that photo makes it look}

    ReplyDelete