Raura and Nubs

Raura and Nubs

Friday, June 10, 2011

Mojos No. 4 Urban BBQ and Whiskey Bar



Hey ya'll its nubs here.







So this week we went to Mojos(this was my choice obivously I mean whiskey ar how could i say no??) It was very good. We started the night off right with 2 shot of  Jeffersons Very Small Batch.(Its a burbon i found it to sweet and smooth)
That's it above in case  you got lost I know I tend to lose people in my rambles or randomnessness(it's a real word I made it up.)



After that we ordered Fried pickles and Fried green tomatoes both accompanied with redneck sauce( ranch) don't judge me I love fried foods and ranch dressing I was kinda raised on it!
My bad on that photo we were hungry we def ate before the photo also don't judge there plastic looking plates the blow all the corporate  chain BBQ's out of the water!!



So that was apps After our apps i'm not sure how but we had shifted our table and ourselves into the aisle  to which our waiter asked if we needed a bigger table( we laughed alot still no idea how or why we shifted)
Anyways then we got entrees I had beef brisket very tender and moist I was happy I also had smoked corn and mashed potatoes its BBQ it was a must!

 Miss Ruara had the pulled pork shoulder with black eyed peas and some french fries and let me tell you those are some mighty fine black eyed peas
Somewhere during dinner we had shot of Bulleit Rye It is one of my favorites  which why im not sure why I take a photo probably because I drank it to quickly we will go with that lol.


After we had dinner my mother called she was on the same side of town and wanted to have desert or something So we headed back down the street to orsay  to meet her and maggie miss raura and I had oysters and ale for dessert along sorry I dont have photos of orsay this go round either sorry but the oysters were tastey we had Beau Soleil's (http://www.oysterguide.com/maps/new-brunswick/beausoleil/) My and maggie ate escargot and a croque madame. then we all shared a cheese plate.
all in all made for a fine evening

thanks for reading love Nubs
 almost forgot A WALL OF WHISKEY I WAS IN HEAVEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





1 comment: